You’ve made an investment in an Enghouse Interactive solution. How do you ensure that you are making the most of that investment? An Enghouse Interactive Certification tests and recognises your acquired knowledge through a Professional Certification Program, and demonstrates a high level of commitment to the associated field of practice as well as providing a number of other benefits.
Certification: The Benefits
- Increased margin – Accomplishing a level of certification for your staff fulfils the requirements of the Enghouse Interactive Partner Program and entitles you to a greater margin on solution sales.
- Set your business apart – High-quality training can help your business get a jump start on the competition by giving you the knowledge to succeed; you will occasionally be competing with other vendors selling an Enghouse Interactive solution. Certification could mean the difference in making the sale.
- Credibility – Certification will give your staff the credibility they need to speak with your customers with integrity, because they have a high level of knowledge and experience with the products.
- Efficiency – Certification will enable your staff to work smarter and more productively as they sell, install and support Enghouse Interactive solutions more quickly and with a greater level of success.
- Passion – When implementing any solution, you need to sell it internally before you can sell it externally. An Enghouse Interactive Certification can get your staff fired up about the new product, inspiring them to spread the word to the rest of your organisation.
- Experience – Experience is a key aspect of certification. You need to have an in-depth knowledge of any product before you can sell, install and support it. Studies show that 70% of learning happens on the job and there is no substitute for hands-on learning. We suggest that you work closely with Enghouse Interactive on your first few projects after certification.