Enhancements in QMS 8.0
Enghouse QMS v8.0 Supports Microsoft Teams Contact Centres
Enabling our Teams-integrated Contact Centre solutions (both Cloud and On-prem), queued Microsoft Teams interactions can now be recorded using Enghouse QMS.
(To learn more about our Enghouse Teams Contact Centre, visit our Teams Contact Centre page and watch our video).
Enghouse QMS now offers conversation analytics that can be used to reveal valuable customer insights to assist your business. Use audio transcriptions and text recordings, combined with text analytics, to get a real understanding of your customers, helping you to identify trends, risks (e.g., churn), competitor feedback, or business opportunities.
- Text Interaction Analytics – QMS analyses text-based recordings for key words and phrases to identify risks, opportunities or trends (or missing elements) in customer interactions
- Voice Interaction Analytics – QMS transcribes the voice recording to test, so it can perform the same analysis, providing consistency across all channels
- A new heat map provides clear visual data to managers and supervisors
A new framework for notification management has been added with new features for defining alert criteria logic and triggering events. Alerts are now available for Call Recordings, Web Chats, Emails, Transcriptions and Screen Recordings. These can be delivered by Email and In-browser toast pop-ups, with configurable permissions. A new Alert Dashboard widget is also available.
For a key new features, please review the feature matrix at right. For a full list of all updates, please talk to us or your Enghouse solutions provider for our latest Release Notes, a detailed list of release enhancements and fixes.
Enhancements in Previous Versions
Enhancements in QMS 7.4
QMS 7.4 delivered improvements to:
- Avaya IP office and NEC 9500 integration
- Speech-to-text transcription
- Screen recording
- Recording and evaluation searching
Enhancements in QMS 7.3
- All QMS server-side components converted to 64-bit, improving performance
- A new system sizing tool helps determine server requirements for sites wishing to deploy QMS
- A new “dark” theme has been added to the user interface preferences, inline with Communications Center’s TouchPoint UI
- Users can define thresholds and set notifications for Transcription engine license consumption, alerting them on license usage and expiration
- A new dashboard widget now shows consumption over time
- The Pause and Stop feature permissions have now been separated for MiFID compliance
- Mitel high availability is now supported
- Microsoft SQL Server is now supported
(See below for more detail on earlier releases)