Version 9.1 (continued)
Tighter Portfolio Integration
New Communication Portal (EICP) Support
• IVR Integration, with an improved data display in TouchPoint
• Application Integration (IVR Navigator)
Enhanced Quality Management Suite (QMS) Integration
• Access QMS from directly within TouchPoint
• Easier administration and improved data
Providing improved Managed Service Offering
• New Edge Server role to aggregate client connections
Support Home-Based/Roaming TouchPoint Agents, Reduce cost and Improve Performance
• Remote TouchPoint deployment with no expensive VPN required
Secure Single Sign-On
• Mutual TLS Certificate-based architecture
Microsoft Office 365
Improved Direct-to-Conference Call Scenarios
• All agent calls are pulled into conferences for improved performance and call handling
Reduce Queue Complexity & Support Advanced Routing
• In-dial Modifiers are now supported on Microsoft Office 365
Support for Agent DTMF
• Dialpad and tone support added to TouchPoint
All New TouchPoint Operator Console
Increase operator efficiency with this fresh new console operator interface. The new console UI has improved enterprise contact search with context sensitive alerting.
Improved Supervisor Visibility within TouchPoint
TouchPoint’s supervisor and monitoring views have been refined to further help manage agent productivity and quality.
New for Microsoft Lync
Media-escalation now gives agents the ability to transition from voice to video, or from IM to screen-share – all in the same interaction. IM queuing is also available, allowing Lync users to use the rich chat functionality of CC.
New Mobility Feature for Roaming Agents
Support is now available for Lync Mobile Client and Cisco Jabber Extend & Connect on mobile devices. Extend your contact center to the roaming agent and retain all of CC’s reporting and skills based routing.
Improved Server Resiliency
Leverage SQL 2014 clustering and merged replication to keep your business critical contact center application to mitigate risk around disaster recovery (fail-over/fail back) scenarios.
All New Webchat
A revitalized UI and an easy to setup with secure webchat interface allowing for improved integration with your website.
Improved SMS Interaction Queuing
Now offering direct SMS gateway support, with 2-way agent session management.
Talk to the our Advanced Services team about integrating your SMS gateway for more control over your SMS channel.
Video Interaction Queuing
Talk to the Advanced Services team about integrating video into your customer’s contact center experience.