Communications Centre 10.0
Tighter Portfolio Integration
• TouchPoint now tightly integrates with the wider Enghouse Portfolio, allowing for seamless switching between interaction handling, quality management and workforce scheduling
• Integration to outbound SMS campaigns automatically recognizes messages needing agent intervention, routing them to available agents for deeper level handling
Scale and Flexibility
• Newly engineered Contacts Search offers enhanced, free-text searching along with powerful search speeds and integration to Active Directory
• Enterprise-level presence visibility for NEC SV8500 and SV9500 customers
• Multi-node support allowing for geographical distribution of contact centre operations for Avaya IP Office environments
Communications Center with the Cloud
• Support for federated agents
Communications Centre 9.1 (2016 R2)
Enhancements to TouchPoint Agent and Supervisor Interface
- Set agent or team performance thresholds
- New KPI and metrics graphs and visualization
- Access agent and presence controls direct from call bar
- Improved searching within email queues and contacts
- IVR and Mobile IVR Integration, with an improved data display in TouchPoint
- Access QMS from directly within TouchPoint
- Dialpad and tone support added to TouchPoint
Secure Single Sign-On
- Mutual TLS Certificate-based architecture
All New TouchPoint Operator Console
Increase operator efficiency with this fresh new console operator interface. The new console UI has improved enterprise contact search with context sensitive alerting.
Improved Supervisor Visibility within TouchPoint
TouchPoint’s supervisor and monitoring views have been refined to further help manage agent productivity and quality.
New for Microsoft Lync
Media-escalation now gives agents the ability to transition from voice to video, or from IM to screen-share – all in the same interaction. IM queuing is also available, allowing Lync users to use the rich chat functionality of CC.
New Mobility Feature for Roaming Agents
Support is now available for Lync Mobile Client and Cisco Jabber Extend & Connect on mobile devices. Extend your contact center to the roaming agent and retain all of CC’s reporting and skills based routing.
Improved Server Resiliency
Leverage SQL 2014 clustering and merged replication to keep your business critical contact center application to mitigate risk around disaster recovery (fail-over/fail back) scenarios.
All New Web Chat Queuing
A revitalized UI and an easy to setup with secure webchat interface allowing for improved integration with your website.
Improved SMS Interaction Queuing
Now offering direct SMS gateway support, with 2-way agent session management.
Talk to the our Advanced Services team about integrating your SMS gateway for more control over your SMS channel.