Bring your customers closer to your business
Enghouse Interactive is a leading expert in customer communications. At the heart of our business is the contact centre, which provides opportunities to differentiate your company’s service, as well as gain feedback and build customer loyalty. With increased demands from customers, companies require a communications platform that’s agile enough to quickly and efficiently respond to customers from any channel, at any time; connecting them to your business rules, whilst providing actionable intelligence to drive ongoing improvement. Our unique multichannel contact centre solutions offer choice and flexibility. They are also scalable in deployment, size, complexity and integration to ensure successful and effortless customer interaction, whatever your budget.
- On Premises
- Ideal for helpdesks looking to reduce costs and leverage Unified Communications
- Highly cost-effective solution to extend UC with call centre functionality
- Cloud/On Premises
- Ideal for mid-size organisations looking for an out-of-the-box cost-effective all-in-one multimedia contact centre
- Wizard-driven solution which is easy to use and is rapidly deployed
- Cloud/Hybrid/On Premises
- For organisations requiring advanced capability and customisation, which is highly available and can be used within distributed environments
- Enterprise level solution with extensive integration and resilience
- For service providers and shared service centres, looking for a complete multi-tenant contact centre solution, which is highly scalable with shared architecture
- Create your own cloud contact centre offering from one platform
Dramatically reduce costs by empowering your customers to self-serve
Self-service is a key and increasingly important part of an integrated customer experience. A significant number of customer requests are for simple issues such as password resets, order status enquiries or directory assistance. Nearly all of these requests are ‘self-service’ interactions that can be handled without the need for live assistance. Our solutions empower customers to self-serve through a wide range of speech recognition, touch tone, web, forums and mobile options which are quick to implement, powerful, and extremely cost-effective.
Interactive Voice, Mobile Response
- Tools to create your own IVR Scripts
- Design or integrate with a mobile app to create easily changed navigation flows
- Development platform or pre-built IVR applications
Knowledge Management and Forums
- Allow customers & employees to find answers through FAQs or user/agent forums
- Reduce costs and improve self service capabilities
- Customisable cloud based platform
Proactive Outbound, Multimedia Call Back
- In-queue announcements and call back options
- Keep customers informed with confirmations across any media
- Cloud / Hybrid / On Premise as part of your contact centre suite
Offer VIP Service to your customers using Operator Consoles
With over 25 years’ experience developing the world’s most widely deployed console solutions, we understand the crucial role receptionists and operators play in providing callers with an exceptional first impression of your business. By combining superior call handling features with rich directory and presence information, our console solutions enable receptionists and operators to quickly, professionally, and efficiently manage and dispatch interactions to the correct person within an organisation. Whether you need a receptionist to provide professional caller service, or a multi-site, multi-tenant, multi-language interaction handling service in a highly complex environment, we have the solution, experience and expertise to meet your requirements.
- Ideal for helpdesks looking to leverage multimedia capability with Unified Communications
- On Premise
- Ideal for mid-size organisations looking for a cost effective out-of-the-box solution with desktop Client with ACD, CTI functions
- Cloud / Hybrid / On Premise
- For organisations requiring a consultative, sophisticated, multi-tenant scalable solution
- Multi-location / Cloud-Based
- Emergency broadcasts
- Phone lock
- Assistant functionality
- Office administration
Continuously view, monitor and improve performance
To help organisations provide consistent quality of service, while remaining profitable and efficient, Enghouse Interactive provides a range of quality, workforce and business optimisation tools. These tools enhance operations, ensure high quality customer service, resolve customer disputes, achieve regulatory compliance, accelerate employee training, and increase workplace productivity and security. All solutions are highly scalable and modular, enabling you to choose the level of complexity that meets your requirement for continuous performance improvement.
Call / screen recording
- Ideal for organisations looking to record or monitor agents or employees anywhere within the business from reception, the finance team, a help desk, right through to the contact centre.
- Improving customer service, resolving customer disputes, meeting legal requirements such as PCI compliance.
- Cloud / On Premise
Agent / Service Evaluation
- For organisations looking for simple tools for supervisors to provide actionable feedback, or for surveys to quickly capture customer feedback on overall customer experience.
- Coach and train staff to address performance and increase employee productivity.
- Cloud / On Premise
Real-time speech analytics
- Suited to any business selling services over the phone. Looking to analyse agent and customer speech to provide live feedback to agents to adjust whilst call is in progress.
- Drive regulatory compliance and sales effectiveness with real-time capabilities.
- Cloud / On Premise
- For organisations looking to manage staff with automated handling of admin tasks, forecast demand across multiple channels and create optimal schedules that meet demand.
- Develop accurate and insightful reports and improve your overall customer service operation.
- Cloud / On Premise
Connect your people, processes and systems for greater efficiency
Connecting your entire business together and having information at your fingertips accelerates the time-to-market and time-to-revenue of your customer activities. Effectively maintained contact data within the corporate environment underpins the success of an increasing number of strategies and initiatives, helping to realise and maximise benefit from the implementation of an integrated data strategy and management. Enghouse Interactive offers both the development platform and integration tools not only to third party CRM or directory systems, but to IP, PBX and TDM networks.
- For application developers and systems integrators looking to create voice self-service, contact centre and unified communications solutions for IP and TDM networks.
- To dramatically lower cost by providing out-of-the-box integration with all major communications systems.
- For organisations looking to integrate third party CRM information with contact centre technology, linking the call with customer data to personalise customer interaction.
- Giving agents a 360 degree view of the customers offers a more personalised service, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- For organisations requiring a simple integration of disparate directories or a complex data integration project across multiple platforms, systems and locations.
- Share and maintain contact data within the corporate environment to enable your entire business to be connected.
With more than 1 million agent seats handling over 1 billion interactions through our systems daily, Enghouse Interactive is one of the biggest providers of customer contact solutions in the world. Our unique approach delivers more than just products. Our philosophy is discovering what your business is trying to achieve. We understand that one size does not fit all. So whether you need to provide a connected enterprise, multi-channel access to your customers, compliance, or access across the globe, we take you on a customer journey together – for today, and into tomorrow… Learn more about our solutions